Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Something about addictions...

I think every moral human being has to have an addiction in his (or her, now that everyone's talking) life, otherwise the purpose of you being on earth just isn't justified... Being a silent contributor to the current IT boom, you can bet one of my addictions will have something to do with it ("it" as in Information Technology, pun intended). I am not called a "hardcore Linux geek" for nothing :-)

Don't ask, what is "Linux"? Think of a cute, chubby penguin... And find it out for yourself here.

The other addiction is something far removed from IT (no pun here!): music. Someone has made an observation that all Linux geeks are rock fans, but I haven't named by blog "RadicalEthos" just because I couldn't find anything more obnoxious... I go "gaga" over Kishore Kumar, who I feel is one of the most talented singers Bollywood has ever produced (no doubts about that!). So if you meet any Linux nerd out on the streets humming away to a Kishore Kumar melody, don't forget: "Howdy, fella?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.