Monday, June 26, 2006

Back to blogging (again)

After another long break, I'm back!!! Me had gone to Goa for the weekend, and the reason was to enjoy the Goan monsoons... Thankfully, the rains made their presence felt; at the same time, giving me enough time to hang out with friends :-)

One of my friends from Pune had come down to Goa the same weekend. We had a great, fun-filled time on Sunday: a scrumptious Konkani lunch, which included visvonn (kingfish) and soongtaan (prawns), followed by huge cone sundaes at Baskin Robbins. Have a look!

Visvonn

Soongtaan

Sundae

The evening was spent paying visits to the north Goan beaches of Morjim, Arambol and Mandrem. I got the chance to try my first hand at real-life photography (after what I call "creative experiments") with my digicam. See below...

Morjim

Arambol

Mandrem

We had a new roomie day before yesterday: one of our batchmates, fondly called "Bhatto". He's done his MBA from the Goa Institute of Management, and is presently working in ICICI Bank here in Bangalore. Looks like we finally have our own in-house investment expert ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.