Sunday, June 04, 2006

Back to blogging

A few days of silence, and I'm back!!! Not even a week has gone by, and I'm already getting a lot of mails asking me why I have not published even a single post all these days... Oh well, my first wave of popularity ;-)

The reason I couldn't find time for my blogs was that I had a full 3-day training session on VxWorks for my next project...

Last Friday, we had a "kick-off" (read: team dinner, for the team members who are still there) for my previous project. You may ask, a kick-off for my previous project? My answer: this is the other kind of "kick" (not as in kick-off; kick as in kick butt). I have clicked some snaps of the dinner meeting with my new digital camera, which I will upload to Flickr soon...

Looks like my next project work is going to move into full throttle soon... If you are an avid blog reader (and my fan at that), you may witness intolerable delays on my part to publish my blog posts on time. Inconvenience caused, if any, is sincerely regretted :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.